An honest and trusted team to handle your construction projects with integrity and care
We're Building a Legacy of High Performance
Who We Are
We seek to earn your trust so you will continue to partner with us on new endeavours.
HP Legacy is a Design-Build Contractor based near Indianapolis, Indiana producing solutions for all of your commercial and industrial construction needs. Whether your project needs Design Services, Budgeting, Modeling or Project Management, HP Legacy will supply a complete construction services experience. With 30+ years of construction knowledge to lean on, HP Legacy gives your construction project life, taking pride in bringing truth and transparency to the ever-growing construction industry.
Your Mutual Success
A completed project at or under budget, on time
No frustration and conflict
Satisfaction of a project well done
No shortcuts to hide mistakes
Higher profitability & success rate for your business
A high performance building reducing operating costs
How We Do It
Identify the scope of the project/concept
Identify the cost for budgetary purposes with the intent of obtaining lender approval and/or ROI decisions
We provide a plan to execute the project with a single source of responsibility
Execute the plan to bring a project to completion
Meet Our Team
President & Founder
Head of Accounting
They Trust Us
Reducing The Cost & Headaches of Project Delivery
Your project will be cost-effective and we will work to minimize or eliminate potential issues that could cause delays.
- No need to hire additional design or construction staff.
- We handle everything from the initial design through completion of construction.
- We help guide clients regardless of their experience with the design or construction process.
Complete Project Planning
- A detailed and accurate budget is presented before the start of the project.
- Receive conceptual drawings, project schedules, safety plans, and a detailed presentation.
- HP Legacy uses a proven process to proactively identify potential conflicts before construction begins to avoid rework.
The planning and execution… was exceptional.
– Jeff Dudding, Construction Manager
- Win-win incentives that are schedule-based or financially-based to complete the work sooner.
- We maximize the client’s return on their investment by completing the project on time and enabling full utilization as soon as possible.
Delivery of these projects on schedule and under budget is evidence of the professional construction management skills that we have received from your team.
– Kris Kyler, President
- We clearly communicate problems encountered, hurdles, and solutions.
- Conflicts are identified and remedied as soon as possible.
Your anticipation and timely solutions to field problems that were beyond your contractual control enabled us to move into this facility on schedule.
– George K. Stookey, PhD, President & CEO
Therametric Technologies, Inc.